Friday 20 February 2009

Cupcakes and ribena

As i am writing this i am sipping ribena out of my new glass :D it is officially the cutest thing i have bought in a while. I found it whilst browsing the artbox section in Topshop on Oxford Street, as well as a pink and white notebook. I've decided to use if for all my fashiony tit-bits.



[oh and i picked up a copy of Topshops catwalk guide, it contains Topshop's new a/w 09 collection and a timetable of the shows]

I also bought the latest edition of Lula magazine from Borders. There is a lovely fashion shoot of Luella Bartley's s/s 09 collection (which i loved the first time i saw it september last year), plus a brief interview. She is currently one of my favourite British designers. Her mixture of old english, equestrian and block colours really inspire me.


Here are some examples from Lula ....







Oh, the boy has been here for the past week. It gave me an oportunity to explore london with someone. So i dragged him along to the Hummingbird bakery in Knightsbridge and bought two gorgeous cupcakes! (Plus he got to see the Lotus show room!).



I think i have a slowly growing obsession for cupcakes, was nearly tempted into buying a cupcake book in Topshop today ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment