Friday 13 February 2009

yummy ....

I've been scouring the blog world for some inspiration, and to see what everyone else is going out there. On my search i stumbled across this gorgeous cup cake blog.





Just some of my favourite examples.

http://cupcakeblog.com

There are also recipes on there too so if your feeling the urge you can try them out for yourself. I'm really tempted but being at uni means i dont have all the essential baking accoutrements. :(


I also found a lot of interesting blogs on fashion etc which i have added to my blogs list, if your interested go have a gander - its worth it.

2 comments:

  1. they look so delicious!!
    xoxo
    www.blue-klein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! am hopefully going to go to the hummingbird bakery in knightsbridge next week so i can buy some :D xxx

    ReplyDelete